Thursday, January 28, 2010

My little ballerina!

Ashlyn just barely started dance class. She LOVES it! Right now her class is learning three dances. She gets to do a ballet, jazz, and hip hop dance. (yes, you heard me right, my three year old will be doing hip hop... I find this to be hilarious!) And they are also doing tumbling during class time, but they won't be learning a dance in that category. She is soo cute at her dance lessons. She has a huge smile on her face the whole time, and is always looking my way to make sure I am watching. And to top off her cuteness, I bought her a little pink leotard with a little sheer skirt that goes over it. Everytime we put it on her she says, "Daddy and Blake will think I am so beautiful!" BUT... the best part of all is, Terry gets to do her ballet dance with her!! HAHAHA! The dance is to a song that a man is singing about dancing with cinderella, so all of the dads have to be on stage and dance with their little girls. It really is actually pretty cute! When I was asking Terry if I could sign Ashlyn up for dance, I already knew that the dads had to participate, so I wasn't sure if I should let Terry know right away, but I decided I better tell him and believe it or not he has been a really good sport about it. I didn't have to convince him at all, he just agreed right away. (He has a pretty soft spot for Ashlyn!) Well the other night they had their first "Daddy practice", so I made sure to have the camera on hand. Below are the pictures I got of Terry and Ashlyn dancing... (Please ignore the picture quality! I have a pretty cheap camera, but can usually get decent pictures, so I am thinking that I must have had the camera on the wrong setting. Sorry!)










2 comments:

  1. ha ha go Terry! Ashlyn looks so cute in her leotard. She is the cutest ballerina ever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Aubrey! Congratulations on the baby! He is so cute! Looks like your family is having a fun time!! Hope your doing well!

    ReplyDelete